It includes 5 academic departments, as part of which 19 laboratories:
Department introduction, breeding and agroecology – head. Department Ph.D. Zaharenko Gennadiy Sergeevich
• Laboratory of Dendrology and Floriculture – Head Ph.D., Senior Scientist Uleyskiy Lyudmila Ivanovna, tel. (0654) 33-56-34, an e-mail: LUlej@rambler.ru
• Laboratory of southern fruit crops – Head Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Researcher Smykov Anatoly Vladimirovich, tel. (0654) 33-55-16, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Laboratory of aromatic and medicinal plants – Head Ph.D., Marco Natalia Vladimirovna, tel. (0654) 33-53-67
• Laboratory of Agroecology – Head of Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Senior Researcher Kostenko Igor Vladimirovich, tel. (0654) 33-54-37, an e-mail: email@example.com
• Laboratory of Entomology and fitopatologii- Head PhD, Senior Scientist Trikoz Natalya Nikolaevna, tel. (0654) 33-66-78, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Physiological and biochemical research, biotechnology and reproductive biology of plants – head. MD Department Yarosh Aleksandr Mihaylovich
• Laboratory of Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Virology plants – head prof, Yezhov Valery Nikitivich.
• Measurement Laboratory – Head Ph.D. Paliy Anfisa Evgenevna, tel. (0654) 33-55-48, an e-mail: email@example.com
• Laboratory of physiology and reproductive biology of plants – Head Ph.D. Ruguzova Anna Igorevna, tel. (0654) 33-54-67, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Laboratory fitoreabilitatsii man – Head Ph.D., Senior Scientist Tihomirov Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, tel. (0654) 33-56-11, an e-mail: email@example.com
Department of Plant steppe – head. Division DS / Agricultural Sciences. Plugatar Yuriy Vladimirovich
• Plant Quarantine Branch – Head Sidorenko Valentina Vasilevna
• Sector mobilization and conservation of plant resources – Head Ph.D. Grabovetskaya Olga Anatolevna, tel. (05549) 5-44-43, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• forest ecosystems Sector – Head Ph.D., Professor Koba Vladimir Petrovich
The department of natural ecosystems and nature reserves – head. Department PhD, Senior Scientist Maslov Ivan Igorevich
• Nature reserve “Cape Marian.” Forestry – Reznikov Oleg Nikolaevich.
• Laboratory of flora and vegetation – Head Ph.D., Senior Scientist Sadogursky Sergey Yefimovich, tel. (0654) 33-55-21, an e-mail: email@example.com
• Laboratory for Conservation of Nature – Head Ph.D., Senior Scientist Haustov Aleksandr Aleksandrovich, tel. (0654) 33-66-78, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Department of Intellectual Property and Innovation Marketing – head. Department KS / Agricultural Sciences. Litvinov Nikolay Pavlovich,
• Laboratory of marketing of innovations and information – head of the Ph.D. Shishkin Valery Anatolievich, tel. (0654) 33-56-16, an e-mail: email@example.com
• Sector Standardization and Metrology – Head ksn, sns Bakova Nadezhda Nikolayevna, tel. (0654) 33-55-19, an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sector patent and licensing work – Head ksn Kantsaeva Umamat Israpilovna, tel. (0654) 33-64-24, an e-mail: email@example.com
• Library – the head of Bernar Natalya Georgievna Tel. (0654) 33-54-58.
As part of NBG-NSC – 5 experimental farms, 3 of which are in the Crimea and Kherson and Chernihiv regions. For the implementation and realization of production at NBG-NSC created the State Enterprise “Trading house” Nikitsky garden. ”
For more botanical gardens events and how to grow plants. Click here.
The NBG-NSC specialized academic council for defense of theses functions tsioniruet-1991. Initially, specialty botany was open from 1999 to her pre-bavilas biotechnology. To date, the order of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine from 03.28.2013 № 382 specialized scientific council D 53.369.01 at NBG-NSC entitled for the period until 28 March 2015 to carry out doctoral and master’s theses on the specialty 03.00.05 – botany.
Chairman of the Special Council Ph.D., Professor SV Shevchenko, Deputy Chairman – Ph.D., Professor VD Hard worker, scientific secretary – PhD S.A.Sadogurskaya.
The council has 16 members, of which 11 – specialists NBG-NSC, 5 – Representatives of leading research institutions and universities in Ukraine (Kherson State University, Ministry of Education of Ukraine, the Southern Branch of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine “Crimean Agriculture technology University” of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Chernivtsi national University. Yuriya Fedkovicha Mon of Ukraine, the Donetsk Botanical garden of NAS of Ukraine). Among them 15 doctors, 9 professors, 6 associate professors and senior researchers.
We shall consider the thesis along the lines developed by the specialists of NBG-NSC and included in the passport the relevant specialty. In the field of botany is, first and foremost, floristic and phytosociology, phytosozology, anthropogenic dynamics of flora, botanical resursovedenie and introduction, acclimatization, anatomy, morphology and embryology of plants.
Specialized Council NBG-NSC combined in the structure of the leading specialists of the south of Ukraine in the field of botany. Guided by the relevant legal documents and principles of research ethics, they place high demands under consideration of dissertation work, provide a comprehensive assessment of the theoretical and practical level of training of candidates. According to the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine the meeting in agreement with the applicant shall be held in Ukrainian or Russian languages. During the period of the Council, there were no violations of the provisions in force concerning the protection procedures, documentation, etc. Meetings are held in the form of fruitful discussions, making them a significant event in the scientific life of the region. Thus, the special council not only perform the functions assigned to it in the training and certification of highly qualified scientific personnel. Specialists of different scientific institutions have the opportunity of fruitful professional dialogue that is a prerequisite for the functioning and development of science.
For more vegetable garden planner and garden design plans . Click here.